Subject: Fwd: [CAP] ASN.1 Formatting?

[Again, sorry for spamming the whole TC... Allen/Rick, any progress
on getting the other SC's their lists?]

Quoted below is a note from the CAP Working Group's email list
(archive at <http://www.incident.com/pipermail/cap-list/>) about
potential benefits of framing CAP in ASN.1 terms.  As I note, I've
just recently begun to get oriented to ASN.1, but it seems compatible
with our XML focus.  Can anyone offer any insights or comments?

- Art