Subject: Meeting Schedule Clarification

It was brought to my attention today, that we had some different
information posted on the meeting time for the main EM TC meeting. After
thinking about it, I too, admittingly, had a lapse in memory of the
exact details of the original conversation, but will default to what was
posted in the minutes
(http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/email/archives/200304/msg00069.html).

So, the meetings will be every other Tuesday at 1pm EST at the following
number:

Dial number: 1.800.453.7412
Access Code: 604776

I have updated the Calendar entries in the Kavi system and the main site
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/emergency) to reflect this.

Sorry for any confusion!

Allen

--