Subject: RE: [egov] Convergent Standards Listing

Title: RE: [egov] Convergent Standards Listing
Thanks, Sue,

I will do this in the next version, which will probably be sooner than I could have hoped for, but not surprising. I am assuming v1.85, Oct. 2002 is the correct version to reference. It took a bit of searching to find it at http://www.unece.org/cefact/

Could you post the url for the spreadsheet to schema methodology? I looked through the documents of the two subcommittees and didn't immediately identify it.

Ciao,
Rex