Subject: Re: [emergency] EM TC 06/17/03 Meeting Minutes

Title: Re: [emergency] EM TC 06/17/03 Meeting Minutes
Hi All,

I believe I actually said fall rather than next year in regard to moving on a formal liaison subcommittee. Or I should have said that. It may indeed end up being next year, for real work, but preparations should start in the fall.

Minor point.

Ciao,
Rex