Subject: Re: [emergency] Agenda: 8/26 Call

On Tue, 2003-08-26 at 11:42, Art Botterell wrote:
> Allen -
>
> I reposted the CAP spec with your requested edits the same day (the
> 13th)... and at the time the upload seemed to have worked... but
> maybe it fell afoul of the Kavi maintenance somehow.
>
> Anyway, I just posted it again:
> <http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-msg/download.php/3255/emergency-CAP-1.0.pdf>.

Ok, I can see it now. I think the confusion was around that fact I was
looking in the MSG SC, not the EM TC, but I agree that is the best
place. Will adjust link on site accordingly.

> However... when the TC voted on this a couple of weeks ago, didn't we
> agree not to trigger the public comment period until after we'd
> agreed on our process for handling feedback?  Perhaps I misunderstood
> that bit.

Correct, but as we discussed on the call with OASIS today, I still need
to update them on the vote, even if we are not going into the public
comment period. I was a little unsure, but the call clarified that for
sure. You should see a copy of the email I have sent them hit the wire
right after this one.