Subject: Agenda: 9/23 Call

[Outstanding Action Items]
1. CAP Test: as it stands, only Blue292 has provided feedback (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency-msg/200309/msg00021.html) to the TC about their test of sharing CAP messages.

a) Need to know from Jerry (IEM) if the "intent" was preserved.

b) As for Fred (ShipAnalytics) and Gary (DMIS), we need you to provide some commentary on how well the intent was preserved in your tests.

c) Both Cathy (E Team) and Brian (Unisys) still owe us an update on your status.

2. Discussion Around Transport (Rick): update on where we stand with this.

[Other Items]
1. ICS 201: general update

2. Symbology: general update

3. IF Doc: general update and next steps

See you guys on the call tomorrow - Allen

--
R. Allen Wyke
Chair, Emergency Management TC