[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Agenda: 10/21 Call
[Oustanding Action Items] 1. CAP: a final decision on whether to make no edits at all before we send to OASIS to start the offical public review, or open it back up for another draft of the Committee Specification (now called "Committee Draft" btw). Just how much editing would be done is, of course, the question that immediately follows. I have asked Karl Best of OASIS to sit on our call to help us here. 2. PPW Letter: I *hope* to circulate a draft this evening or later tomorrow morning stating the position of CAP and how PPW can help further ensure broadcast media is accomidated in the future. I held off on this given the events surrounding discussion point #1. 3. Transport Requirements: I know Rick spoke with NDS group and collected more information. Need update on when formal requirements doc looks like it can materialize. Haven't seen any thoughts from rest of group. 4. Evaluate Liaison Needs: Rex was going to look into. 5. Identify ICS SC Lead: this has really changed into determining how we want the MSG SC to be managed on a go-forward basis. As it stands, Art is stepping down as Chair (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency-msg/200310/msg00022.html), which means we either need to a) determine a successor, or b) absorb the current MSG Action Items (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency-msg/200310/msg00024.html) back into the TC.