Subject: Re: [emergency-comment] Public Comment

Definitely. RDF happens to be one of the bees in my bonnet. We will
also want to get some feedback from folks involved with the semantic
web initiatives, which is where RDF shines, and is also how specific
libraries of resources can be assembled on the fly when combined with
topic maps. Sorting and grading those resources requires a capability
we don't have yet, but that's where "intelligent" software can enter
into the picture. This also happens to be a large part of my interest
in the healthcare side of EM.

I am copying this to a colleague who may be interested to note that
RDF is beginning to take hold conceptually, at least.

Ciao,
Rex

(Manos, we should chat, maybe Friday sometime like late afternoon your time?)

W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com
Email: rexb@starbourne.com
Tel: 510-849-2309
Fax: By Request