Subject: Meeting Minutes: 2003.11.11

[Issue Discussion Summary]
Discussed: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 29
Resolved: 5, 6
Need More Info: 7, 8, 9, 29

[Notes]
* Carl Reed was unable to attend the meeting, so we pushed off the discussion of the GIS related items (1 - 4) until he was present.

* Rex had a good reminder, that IF we discuss issues in the TC list OR we are submitting information back to the TC list about a given issue #, then you MUST (RFC 2119 :) specify the issue number in your message, so we can track it properly.

* Revised issue list, post-meeting, has been posted to the Resource folder under Documents in Kavi.

Allen