Subject: Re: [emergency] <resourceDesc> (aka Issue #32)

Great! The word "type" was what threw me into feeling it was taking more
technical, then editorial. I will add as issue #32 in the spreadsheet,
and at the same time propose the following:

[Original]
The text describing the type and content of the resource file
(required).

[Proposed]
Required human-readable text description of the resource.