Subject: Agenda: 12/9 Call

1. Per email from last weeks minutes
(http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200312/msg00018.html), we still
need to resolve Issues 7/9, 29, and 30. Eliot and I exchanged some emails
clarifying what was intended for Issue 29. The result of our discussion, at
this point, is a refined proposal of including supporting examples for each
of the elements in Section 3.2 and see if that helps address the concern.

As for Issue 7/9, Art forwarded some language to the IF SC to discuss
(http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency-if/200312/msg00000.html), but
nothing was sent to the TC for review. Please let us know if this is the
final proposal.

2. Issue 32: last set of proposed language to group is contained here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200312/msg00025.html

Then on to the other issues...