Subject: New email address for Allen

Hello all - sorry for the non-business email, but wanted you all to know that I have a new email address for use with the TC. It is emergency-tc@earthlink.net, so for those of you who have me in your address book, please be sure to update. I will still have the @nc.rr.com address for a little while, but hope to cut it off soon.

Thanx - Allen