Subject: RE: [emergency] CAP 1.0.1 spec draft

Thanks for catching those auto-capitalizations, Allen.  And yes, I
made a few minor editorial adjustments in the course of applying the
RFC-2119 changes.  Apologies if anyone thinks I exceeded my brief.

Since Allen has raised the issue I'll hold off on posting the "clean"
CAP 1.0 document until this weekend so anyone with a specific concern
can let me know.

- Art