Subject: Certification of Use

Allen -

The Partnership for Public Warning (PPW), an OASIS member
organization in good standing, is pleased to certify its successful
use of the CAP 1.0 committee draft specification in demonstrations
and field trials by a number of its member organizations and
companies as well as by its individual representative to OASIS and
your Emergency Management Technical Committee.

In addition, we would like to acknowledge our receipt and review of
the OASIS IPR policy at
<http://www.oasis-open.org/who/intellectualproperty.php>.

PPW sees CAP as a much-needed element in improving and integrating
public warning and emergency response systems nationally and locally.
We look forward to its speedy submission for adoption as an OASIS
standard, and to its future refinement based on expert review and
practical experience.

Sincerely,

   Art Botterell