Subject: RE: [emergency] Cyber Security Alerts from US-CERT

Bill,
I've contacted Dr. John Cummings, Director DHS IA/IP and Dr.John Hoyt.
They are in the process of determining resources to support the OASIS
EMTC Infrastructure SC headed by Rick Carlton

Regards,

Tom Merkle

CapWIN:        www.capwin.org
Phone:          (301) 614-3720
Cell Phone:   (240) 375-1966
Fax:               (301) 614-0581
e-mail:           tmerkle@capwin.org

CapWIN
6305 Ivy Lane Suite 300
Capital Office Park
Greenbelt, MD 20770

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Schroeder [mailto:bschroeder@esri.com]
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 1:30 PM
To: R. Allen Wyke; TC Emergency

I don't think you should limit contact to just the Cyber folks at Dept
of HS IA/IP?

Shouldn't we engage the broader Critical Infrastructure Protection
communication "Threat/Warning" mission they have not just the cyber
folks.

Also, I'd rather see us start with a blank sheet rather than modify CAP.

Has anyone engaged IA/IP staff or their contractors?

Bill