Subject: Certification of Use: 1 More

Just a reminder that we have one from PPW and DOI, but still need 1
more to submit today. Note that it is not a huge deal if we submit next
month. I had a great conversation with Jamie at OASIS last week, and he
offered to get on one of our calls to talk about expectations (what
members expect from us, and what we should expect back), which I will
arrange for the next call. CAP's current status is perfect timing for
this chat.

Allen

R. Allen Wyke
Chair, OASIS Emergency Management TC