Subject: Agenda: 2/24

1. Expectations of CAP Moving Forward (Jamie Clark, Manager for
Technical Standards Development @ OASIS): Jamie
(http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#clark) has agreed to sit in on
our meeting can talk expectations - expectations in terms of what, now
that CAP is moving forward down the OASIS standardization process,
implementors, OASIS members, etc. will have of our work, and what kind
of expectations we should have on them.

2. Promoting CAP (Carol Geyer, Director of Communications @ OASIS):
Carol (http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#geyer) has made herself
available as well, to help us understand what we can do to promote CAP
in the industry and drive adoption.

3. IF SC Update: specifically looking for an update on the response you
are crafting for the group on your work - how your efforts all fit
together.

4. MSG SC Update: thoughts/progress on ICS front. Additionally, now
that CAP is moving forward, the greater TC needs to discuss what kinds
of action items need to be accomplished over the next 3 - 6 - 12
months. With Jamie and Carol's words of wisdom fresh in our minds, we
need to try to live this meeting with at least some tangible
deliverables for this SC in addition to the previously chartered
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/emergency/charter.php)
deliverables.

5. GIS SC Update: lots of talk about registries here, and as such I
would be interested in proposing to the group that we decide if this is
really a GIS discussion topic, or maybe an IF SC or a new temporary SC
topic? Interested in hearing other's opinions and their thoughts on how
we can turn this informal effort into one that is more official with
specific goals and deliverables.

As a side note, I wanted to go ahead and let all of you know that I
will be unavailable for the March 9th call, as I will have just taken
the ultimate plunge. Yep - getting married. We will be on our honeymoon
during that time, and I have already talked to Rick about Chairing that
meeting, so you are in good hands.

See you guys next week!

Allen

--