Subject: RE: [emergency] Draft Factsheet

Art,
Please add Capital Integrated Wireless Network (CapWIN) to the
"implementers & supporters" and the "endorsed by" listing. Also note the
JXDD is now officially known as the "Global Justice XML Data Model"
(GJXDM).

I would like to submit the updated version of this article for inclusion
into the CapWIN Connection, our newsletter which has a very high
visibility in various government agencies.

Regards,

Tom Merkle

CapWIN:        www.capwin.org
Phone:        (301) 614-3720