Subject: Re: [emergency] FW: [legalxml-intjustice] GJXDM subset schema exa mple and documen tation

Again, well said and thoroughly put into a good analogy. I will say
that public agencies are the only way to sell CAP, though. And I can
say that definitively through our (Blue292) involvement in dealing with
banks, television stations, etc. Its not just a public sector play. Or
rather, it shouldn't be thought of that way.

--
R. Allen Wyke
Chief Technology Officer