Subject: Re: [emergency] FW: [legalxml-intjustice] GJXDM subset schema example and documen tation

I started to reply to Len's complete message, but started by going to
the url's and realized that I just have a large pile of reading
matter that I will have to wade through first. Somehow this is
dovetailing with other work, so it is somewhat less awful for the
inner child who is cringing over in the corner of my mind, so at
least I can get dual use out of it. Funny, I don't think that's gonna
make it go down any better.

However, I agree that we want CAP to be part of Global Justice,
though we might also like to see a bit more global in Global Justice,
at least our part of it.

Oddly enough, I think our recent discussions of registries as part of
our next set of tasks is rather more germane than I originally
thought for connecting govt and biz. If we get that part right too,
as we continue wrestling with CAP, which we will be doing whether it
is voted up or down, we might be able to solve some parts of the
eventing/notification questions we will shortly be addressing.
Knocking out two birds with one stone sounds good to me.

Well, best not get too far ahead of myself.

Ciao,
Rex