Subject: Re: [emergency] Message encryption -- was RE: [emergency-comment] RE: [CAP] RE: CAP-list digest...)

We can provide for security in the various transports individually in
the next version, such as XML signture in SOAP for web services
delivery of CAP, but we can't do an overall authentication except on
a case by case basis for this version. That is, such security as can
be delivered between senders and receivers that already have a trust
relationship.

Ciao,
Rex