Subject: Re: [emergency] Re: [emergency-comment] RE: Content ( was RE:[emergency-comment] RE: [CAP] RE: CAP-list digest...)

At 5:11 PM -0500 3/26/04, R. Allen Wyke wrote:
>I just feel like we are at Square 1/2 - not 1.

I'm confused.  Are we talking about a specific proposal here, or are
we still arguing over personal opinions of the relative completeness
of CAP 1.0?  (On that latter point I though we'd all agreed that it
was what we'd approved for now, but that there was plenty more work
yet to be done.  Does anyone disagree with that?)

If there's a specific proposal on the table... and if we're going to
discuss it now instead of waiting till all the comments (if any) from
the balloting are in... then could someone please restate what it is?

- Art