Subject: A Registry (was [emergency] RE: [emergency-comment] Proposal: add<responseType> element in <info>)

To do what Bob suggests it seems like we'll need either to select or
to create an actual, particular, usable instance of a registry and an
equally specific framework for maintaining our entries.  In the
absence of which we've been muddling.

Perhaps Bob can help us make the leap from theory to practice in this area.

- Art