Subject: CAP Special Issue postponed

Hi Everyone,

As it turned out, my contact at Image Matters was out sick until
today and the editor of the newsletter is out until next Monday, so a
special issue can't be published this week. Since this puts it beyond
a timeframe when it could help the effort to get out a vote for CAP,
I want to apologize. No doubt I should have followed up sooner, but I
find it difficult to navigate the line between being persistent and
being the kind of persistent that I personally find significantly
less than wonderful.

However, FWIW, we now have a bit of material in the can, so to speak,
so we can take our time on the remaining outstanding pieces and do a
less hasty job of putting those elements together. Regardless of
whether we are moving into the phase of encouraging adoption, or
resubmitting CAP, we are now in a better position to publicize the
effort, provided, of course, that this material does not become too
outdated. Of course, that is a matter we will address when the time
comes. (and maybe a little before, eh?)

With my Apologies,
W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com
Email: rexb@starbourne.com