Subject: Re: [emergency] NewsBriefs, articles, notes for publicationrelease in jlocationservices

Thanks, Allen,

Neil has contributed another ppt on "The Roads to NIMS" which, with
the one I did gives a more complete picture of how DMIS fits into the
scheme of things, as one channel for distributing CAP messages. I
wish I could have gotten all this into publication, but as I said,
regardless of the outcome of the vote, we now have some materials
ready for the support operation whether we are encouraging adoption
or supporting a resubmission, or whatever actually comes about. It's
nice to know we would have made it, if the editor wasn't out this
week.

Ciao,
Rex