Subject: RE: [emergency] Final editorial corrections?

Art Botterell wrote:
> see if there are any final editorial corrections
> we should make?
	I'm confused... But, this may be simply because I am new to
the OASIS process. Nonetheless, it seems to me that the OASIS
process[1] is very clear when it says: in Section 3(b)"Member
Approval" that:

   "Errata or Corrigenda to a submission are not permitted;
    if changes are required the Committee Draft must be
    withdrawn by the TC, edited, re-approved as a Committee
    Draft, then resubmitted."

	Given my potentially flawed reading of the published OASIS
process, it seems that the *only* avenue available for corrections of
any form would be to withdraw the current document and resubmit it
after the corrections had been made. Or, are you talking about a V1.x
draft that would be submitted for member approval sometime after
V1.0's vote is complete? What am I missing?

		bob wyman

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php