Subject: RE: [emergency] Final editorial corrections?

I also misunderstood your intent, Art. Hence my last message. I'm not
sure what a minor flaw is. We've done tests that show what is to me
an acceptable level of performance. It's passed its vote. A change
like Committee Draft to OASIS Standard, is, of course acceptable, and
if what ever is changed doesn't require any debate, I would not
object. The least hint of disagreement, however, would be verboten
pour moi.

Ciao,
Rex

W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com