Subject: Re: [emergency] Groups - ICS-201-draft0.2.xsd uploaded

The original approach came about as strawman attempt to see how a
schema based on the data dictionary Dave Hall developed might look
and compare to CAP. We did not go any farther than that. To be honest
until we determine that we want to do this, because DHS thinks we are
the appropriate body to take on this work, I would duck. NIMS-90
looks like a headache to me unless we have lots of guidance.

Ciao,
Rex