Subject: RE: [emergency] CAP Files wanted

If Allen sets up a separate directory in our TC documents sections,
we can all upload them there.

Q: Kon, are you just interested in any XML file, or application
area-specific files, such as fire-related, aviation-related,  tornado
warnings, etc?

I could see where having a set of app-area-specific vocabularies and
app-specific xml files, like xslt files for the xml files in sets,
would be a terrific resource we could all tap. This verges on the
kinds of registries we might want to encourage as part of our next
round of work, too.

Ciao,
Rex