Subject: Re: XForms

Just as a side note, when I suggested XForms I was not talking about
the presentation aspects, which would, as you pointed out, be needed on
the "rendering" platform. Rather I was referring to the description of
the data structure side, which would be used for
application-to-application (ie: server-to-server) communication, which
is not unlike CAP in that regards.

Anyway, with the ICS 201 discussion leading down the "watch but don't
touch unless some says its ok" path, this is a mute point.

--
R. Allen Wyke
Chair, OASIS Emergency Management TC