Subject: CAP Developers' Forum, reply requested

Hi Everyone,

Please excuse the doubling for some of you but I don't want you to
miss this message as just another EM TC note.

As I mentioned in the minutes from yesterday's TC meeting, for those
who won't have that message, as part of the task of building a CAP
Implementation/Implementer's Guide, it has been suggested that we
provide a forum for developers to discuss their work on implementing
CAP in order to develop the Guide as both a beginner's aid and as a
best practices document that can serve as broad-purpose instrument.

First, I would appreciate it those of you who are willing to
participate would reply, it would be helpful for me to use in the
discussion we will have of this in next Tuesday's Messaging SC
meeting.

Second, if you have a preference for a mailing list or a Yahoo IM
chat, I would appreciate know that. I happen to prefer Yahoo IM,
which can be captured by copying a conference into a transcript, I
also recognize the value of a mailing list. In the end we may use
both, but if I could have an idea of that, it would help in the
discussion.

Third, any other ideas, comments and suggestions for how to proceed
would be welcomed. While I work with developers, and develop my own
projects, it is not my day-in, day-out activity. Working on the WSRP
Primer has, however, given me a few insights that will probably be
useful for connecting the reasons for choices made in the
specification to the practices which developers can use to make their
work easier and more effective, hopefully.

Ciao,
W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com
Email: rexb@starbourne.com
Tel: 510-849-2309