Subject: Re: [emergency] CAP Visualization (was RE: CAP Developers' Forum...)

Warning Systems also displayed polygons representing
the plumes from chemical disasters - the messages were
generated by other CAP providers.

We adapted some code we had used to display storm
cells in a previous application, and displayed the plumes
instead.

We used the Pepperwhite mapping software in a VB
environment. Well, actually, the map application was VB,
and the CAP parser / plume broadcaster was Java.

-jeff kyser