Subject: RE: [emergency] CAP Visualization (was RE: CAP Developers' Forum...)

the incident event data.

Kwasi

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Kyser [mailto:ktrails@comcast.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 4:32 PM
To: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [emergency] CAP Visualization (was RE: CAP Developers'
Forum...)

Warning Systems also displayed polygons representing
the plumes from chemical disasters - the messages were
generated by other CAP providers.

We adapted some code we had used to display storm
cells in a previous application, and displayed the plumes
instead.

We used the Pepperwhite mapping software in a VB
environment. Well, actually, the map application was VB,
and the CAP parser / plume broadcaster was Java.

-jeff kyser