Subject: Re: [emergency] Groups - CRSRegistry Document by Galdos.doc uploaded

Allen -

I am in Hong Kong this week and as such do not have access to all of my
reference documents. Anyway, a CRS Registry instantiates (in traditional
GIS vernacular) projection parameters that include units of measuremment.
The parameters. What is not seen in the Registry document  is that there
are normative models for both CRS and UOM. These models are both ISO and
OGC standards. These models have been used to create informative documents
(XML Schema). All of these documents can be found on the OGC website. I
think I have this correct but will not be able to accurately (with proper
references) respond until next weekend).
Cheers

Carl