Subject: Agenda: 6/29 Call

1. CAP Outreach (Rex and Allen): comments on PowerPoint. Update on
Implementer's Guide.

2. CAP Errata (Elysa): update on status of this.

3. Summer Schedule: Rex proposed that we go to once a month for the
rest of the Summer since a) CAP was out, and b) a lot of people are
slammed with holiday schedules, etc.

4. Next F2F: Since we were unable to get enough people engaged this
week, we do need to set a date in the future. I would suggest around
October - thoughts and ideas welcomed.

Allen

R. Allen Wyke
Chair, OASIS Emergency Management TC