Subject: Agenda: 7/13 Call

1. CAP Outreach: have collected "who is using CAP" list based on
original request
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200406/msg00042.html)
and just uploaded second draft of Presentation that includes this
slide. At this point the only things missing are the Examples and
Future slide. Let's try to discuss these on the call to get out of the
way.

2. CAP 1.0 Errata: looking for update from Elysa on how this is going.

3. F2F: In my haste of leaving town the day after our last meeting and
not returning until late last night, I completely forgot to post the
voting Ballot to try and determine the next F2F meeting date. I
apologize for this. I did just post it, however, so please be sure to
vote this week on what days you can make, so we can start working on
the agenda.

4. Demonstrations: as we have mentioned, we have tentatively agreed to
try and got to XML 2004 in DC later this year
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200406/msg00001.html).
Need someone in the group to spearhead this effort. Those of you with
implementations are best equipped to help out here, as I am sure you
already have at least some test scenarios defined and working. As such,
taking one of these as a starting point and elaborating on it OR using
a previously used one would work. Looking for a volunteer here.

Not a lot of activity on the list the last couple of weeks regarding
the completion of the Presentation (Examples and Future slides), so
let's please try to wrap these up. The sooner we take a few minutes to
do so, the sooner we can publish the presentation and move on to more
tangible tasks that bear fruit.

Allen

R. Allen Wyke
Chair, OASIS Emergency Management TC