Subject: Issue #14: Potential Errata Clarification

Jeff - thanx for the input, as I see better what you mean (while I
still claim to be no geo expert). Essentially it boils down to
correcting the last sentence in Section 3.3.1 from currently saying:

"Coordinates in the Southern and Western hemispheres are signed
negative with a leading dash."

To instead say...

"Latitudes in the southern hemisphere and Longitudes in the western
hemisphere are signed negative with a leading dash."

As such, I am changing my own opinion to include this as errata and
support your proposed language. We obviously need more than myself to
agree, so if there is any other input/guidance (Carl???) from the group
then please reply. If what Jeff proposes more accurately reflects our
intension, then we should change it.

Allen