Subject: Re: [emergency] Re: DerefURI & final CAP spec

I just checked the Word file that was sent to Karl, since I was cc:ed
on it, and was unable to find any reference to <derefUri>. I double
checked the PDF that was reviewed and voted on by the OASIS membership,
and it was the correct one - with the <derefUri> element. So basically,
it looks like the right document, with <derefUri>, was ratified, but
the wrong Word file was sent to Karl to PDF and post.

Karl: How should we handle?

Allen