Subject: RE: [emergency] OJP requirement to use the jxdm

I spoke with Paul Embley and Ken Gill a few weeks ago and DOJ is aware
of and have incorporated the CAP 1.0 into the GJXDD.  I'll synchronize
the CAP efforts with DOJ (Embley/Gill/et al).

Regards,

Tom Merkle

CapWIN:        www.capwin.org
Phone:        (301) 614-3720
Cell Phone:   (240) 375-1966
Fax:          (301) 614-0581
e-mail:        tmerkle@capwin.org

CapWIN
6305 Ivy Lane Suite 300
Capital Office Park
Greenbelt, MD 20770

-----Original Message-----
From: Art Botterell [mailto:acb@incident.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 7:41 AM
To: Poindexter, Gary; emergency@lists.oasis-open.org

Gary makes a good point... although I wouldn't go so far as to say CAP
1.0 is "not in any way consistent" since the CAP 0.7 data items are
included in the JXDD draft.  However, we do need to let them know that
the 1.0 items are available for an update.

Anyone here working directly with the DoJ folks on this?  If not, I'll
take the action to give the feedback.

- Art