Subject: CAP Presentation Published

Ok, I just made the last edit
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200407/msg00039.html)
to the CAP 1.0 Presentation and posted the updated version
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200407/msg00040.html).
I see we missed the opportunity to finalize agreement on publishing
this at our last meeting
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200407/msg00038.html),
so in an effort to get this out the door please take a look at this one
last time.

If you have any edits/comments/objections, please let me know. Assuming
no comments, because I think we have them all now, I will make
available via the EM TC home page tomorrow and we will get this off our
to-do list!

Thanx - Allen

R. Allen Wyke
Chair, OASIS Emergency Management TC