Subject: Groups - wd-emergency-cap-implementerguide-01.doc uploaded

The document wd-emergency-cap-implementerguide-01.doc has been submitted by Allen Wyke (emergency-tc@earthlink.net) to the OASIS Emergency Management TC document repository.

Document Description:
Here is the current framework for the Implementer's Guide. As you will see, this document NO WHERE NEAR complete, but it does:

1. Merge the previously discussed TOC with new areas of interest that have come up. The combination of these give us a good starting point to start filling in content and determine what we are missing.

2. Uses articles that both Art and Eliot have contributed. Idea here is to give us a head start in these areas - even if it means those sections are further tweaked (a little or a lot - its a starting point).

At this point we simply need to get implementers in our Membership to help fill in the gaps, while others can help review the content. The goal is to get something out there quick to help provide guidance.

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/download.php/8458/wd-emergency-cap-implementerguide-01.doc

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/document.php?document_id=8458