Subject: IF SC and EM TC issues

Hi Folks,

I wanted to let you know that my primary concern is with getting back
underway, not with being TC chair, nor with doing more than getting
the IF SC off the ground, getting the implementation guide back on
track and the msg SC focused on whatever it thinks is the next
workproduct worth pursuing. While I am willing to assist a new chair,
I would really rather not take on the task myself. So, I am asking
not to be nominated for the honor.

Thanks,
W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com
Email: rexb@starbourne.com