Subject: RE: XML2004

Hi Dee,

I will try to write to Rich this week about this. I am copying him
with this reply so he can trace the thread. As for the XML 2004
interop demo, I am not actually taking part in that. I am trying to
facilitate it, but my own presentation doesn't leave me time to
coordinate another endeavor. However, the Emergency Management TC is
trying to pull together a demo, so I am copying that list as well.

Ciao,
Rex