Subject: Re: [emergency] XML-2004

Title: Re: [emergency] XML-2004
Hi Everyone,

I wish I could have stayed for the dinner and planning session, but I can probably help pulbicize the interop demo. However, as you might want to consider as you move forward, there is a price to be paid for being well-received. More work, yesterday. I now have a Monday repeat performance, with the agency-specific references and more work I am constrained from speaking about now. Not unusual, as many of you know.

So I will do my best to publicize this, so if you think you have a viable confirmation list, Elysa, please let me know and I will announce it Monday afternoon during my remote reprise of the presentation and demonstration I gave Tuesday. For those of you who are local to DC, this reprise is on the agenda for the Fifth Quarterly Emerging Technology Components Conference at MITRE Corp.

http://www.componenttechnology.org/Emerging/October_2004/

Looks like a busy weekend.

Note: depending of schedules of other parties, I may not be able to join the telecons Tuesday, but I'm lobbying to push this other thing to Wednesday, if possible, which conflicts with only one TC meeting instead of two SC meetings. I will discover the details Monday.

Ciao,
Rex