Subject: Comments and Common Terms

I have attached the document that you requested; and I believe a few have of you have already seen it. It contains comments from the early implementers, and I am not sure if all the comments are still relevant at this stage.

Update on the common terms project: The initial idea was originally from Bob Greeves, but we – ComCARE – are facilitating the project, and at this stage, we are still working on the specifics to put the process in place.

Pleas let me know if you have additional questions or clarifications.

Thanks

Sukumar

EDXL Standards IssuesProblems.doc