Subject: Re: [emergency] GJXDM vs EDXL Distribution isses

Carl, if these are comments from OGC members to the GJXDM team, I'm
not sure it necessarily would be appropriate to route them via
OASIS... although obviously we'd be interested on an informational
level so long as neither of the principals objects to sharing them.
You might want to pass them along to Ken Gill at DoJ...
<gillk@ojp.usdoj.gov>.

- Art