Subject: Re: [emergency] Problem posting CAP 1.1 messages

Patti -

It might be a bit early for CAP 1.1... it isn't even to the Committee
Draft level yet and we need to review the latest version and then
send it to public review before it'll really be stable.  That's why
the schema isn't posted yet.  And I'm not sure DMIS has implemented a
1.1 interface yet, although I'll defer to Gary on that.

- Art