Subject: Re: [emergency] Problem posting CAP 1.1 messages

You could use the EmergencyDataExchange service on
interopdev.cmiservices.org and post a CAP 1.1 message inside
the EDX/SOAP envelope. 'scuse if I got the jargon wrong
there :)

	http://interopdev.cmiservices.org/axis/services/EmergencyDataExchange

it would of course be up to you to make sure the CAP message
was 1.1 compliant, since it is just included as a string in the
EDX message.

-jeff