Subject: RE: [emergency] Interoperability of CAP 1.0 and 1.1 Systems

Bob -

In CAP 1.1 my understanding was that we'd abandoned the opaque string
model in favor of a specified, comma-delimited construct.  In which
case, when referring to a CAP 1.0 message in a CAP 1.1 messages, it
would seem like we still need to formulate a CAP 1.1 compliant value
including a timeDate component.

That would be relatively easy if we have access to the original
message itself... but if all we have is a reference to it in another
CAP 1.0 message, what would you suggest we do to achieve consistency?

- Art