Subject: EDXL Call

We are having trouble with the call in today due to some hackers on the
line.  Let's try again at 10:15 EST and see if they are off.  When you
join, just do not announce yourself and we will see if they are still
on.  If they are on, we will try again at 10:30, if that doesn't work we'll
just have to give up for the day.  I will report this to the Unysis telecon
center in any case.  Elysa